Saturday, November 10, 2018

Two Truths and a Lie

Okay, someone started this, and I am never very good at remembering names.  I have used this one in the past as an ice breaker.  Think for a moment and come up with three facts about yourself, two are true and one is not.  Have others guess what is not true. Here are my three.

1:  I have flown on a Zeppelin.
2:  I have two sisters and one brother.
3:  I attended a tea party hosted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Your guess on what it not true and why in the comments, and try this on your blog.

8 comments:

  1. I stole this from michael of "sooooo this is me".

    #2 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is the lie. I saw a great t-shirt once that read, “I have a very bug dick. I just don’t have it with me.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a very interesting guy filled with unique moments... So I believe 1 and 3. I say 2 is the lie also...I don't remember that order of siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should have been more difficult, Sweetie. You are clearly revealing too much about yourself on line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with number two as the lie because penguins only have one chick so there is that. Work with me here... I don't really know you :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two older brothers and one sister about 18 months older than I.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a tea party with the Archbishop too. He asked me to make less noise.

    ReplyDelete