Most of the time, I have a weirdly optimistic view of the world, I have my father to thank for that. When I was a kid and I would complain about what I had, or wanted, or my lot in life, he would remind me, often in a colorful way that others would be grateful to have what I had, to have the place in life that I had. And he was right, I have so much to be thankful for.
- I have love in my life, my sweet bear.
- I have a home, that while modest in size, is comfortable, and I feel safe in.
- I have a job, that I find rewarding, that allows my strange mind to do things that I find fulfilling and to make a difference in the lives of others.
- I have an education that leverages my abilities and helps me understand the weird world out there.
- I have a good work life balance.
- I have decent health, able to move about on my own, not contemplating imminent death.
- I am able to travel, not everyplace I ever wanted to go, but a lot more than most.
- I have friends, and few enemies.
- I have a forum for sharing my photos and thoughts.
- I have a good life, and I know it.
Be thankful for what you have, be kind, be generous with your love and time.