Saturday, November 03, 2018

I am late


Earlier this week I had two postings on one day, and today I didn’t have one scheduled.  Oh my, there is a lot going on in my life and I am late, I am late.  I certainly hope I am not crazy as the hare. 
I am at the other house, my version of the western White House.  Tonight is Jay’s retirement party, I  am referring to it as his graduation party, he started school when he was 5, and 59 years later he will finally be leaving the classroom in about a month.  The house is sold, we met with movers and estate liquiadators yesterday.  I will be back here a couple more times, I am coming in for thanksgiving, aka, the last supper in the other house, and coming back next month for the move out and closing, I am looking forward to handing over the keys and getting a rather large check.  

Have a great weekend, 

5 comments:

  1. busy times indeed. I did not know sweet bear and I are the same age. great things/opportunities are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you both the very best, whatever that is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy for Jay and for you! Yep, you've got a lot on your plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hamster love large checks!

    ReplyDelete