Thursday, November 01, 2018

Checking In


Richard Branson reminded his readers to check on progress on goals for the year.

Here is what I set last December 31st for 2018

  • Continue my gym time
  • Add a couple of personal days, to at least one of my work trips
  • Continue to explore what I want to do when I grow up
  • Read 25 books
  • Create a top 10 list for post retirement 
  • Get the house in Lexington ready to sell and start consolidating the house into the Condo
  • Plan a real vacation 
  • Reach out to reconnect with family   
How am I doing?
  • When I am home, I doing my daily treadmill time 6 days a week. 
  • I have added personal days to three work trips this year - bliss!
  • I have decided I am as grown up as I am going to be
  • I am working on book 62 for the year, I may make it to 75. 
  • I need to work on the ten list for post earning a living - I have three solid ideas.  
  • We started renovations on the condo and the house in Lexington is under contract
  • My attempts at planning a vacation have been derailed by work travel,
  • I reconnected with cousins and met new family this year. 
How is your year going.  

2 comments: