Richard Branson reminded his readers to check on progress on goals for the year.
Here is what I set last December 31st for 2018
- Continue my gym time
- Add a couple of personal days, to at least one of my work trips
- Continue to explore what I want to do when I grow up
- Read 25 books
- Create a top 10 list for post retirement
- Get the house in Lexington ready to sell and start consolidating the house into the Condo
- Plan a real vacation
- Reach out to reconnect with family
How am I doing?
- When I am home, I doing my daily treadmill time 6 days a week.
- I have added personal days to three work trips this year - bliss!
- I have decided I am as grown up as I am going to be
- I am working on book 62 for the year, I may make it to 75.
- I need to work on the ten list for post earning a living - I have three solid ideas.
- We started renovations on the condo and the house in Lexington is under contract
- My attempts at planning a vacation have been derailed by work travel,
- I reconnected with cousins and met new family this year.
How is your year going.
My year is going FAST!ReplyDelete
good for you !ReplyDelete