I sometimes think of myself as a foodie, but I really am not a food snob. The truth be told, I am an adventuresome eater, who will eat almost anything. I don't have terribly high standards, though I enjoy really great food. Except for soggy french fries, I seldom find food inedible.
Some food questions:
1: Cupcakes, a brilliant idea, or a stupid idea gone viral?
2: Velveeta - is it cheese?
3: Sashimi - wonderful or bait?
4: Apples - red or green?
5: How do you like your steaks cooked?
1: Cupcakes, a brilliant idea, or a stupid idea gone viral? I think cupcakes are the stupidest idea in baking. I can't eat one without getting my fingers sticky, I can't get it out of the paper wrapper without making a mess.
2: Velveeta - is it cheese? I was raised with Veveeta in the house, I have eaten a lot of it, and it is not cheese. It is food chemistry. It has its uses, but don't try to pass it off as cheese.
3: Sashimi - wonderful or bait? I love sashimi and sushi. Who knew, raw fish could taste so clean and fresh.
4: Apples - red or green? Red and ripe. A sour apple is either not ripe, or a tree that didn't graft correctly.
5: How do you like your steaks cooked? Rare to Medium Rare, I want red meat to be red in the middle - this is a major conversion for me, I was raised in a family where steaks were cooked well done and beyond, I once heard my father order a steak well done - dried out.
1: a brilliant ideaReplyDelete
2: HELL NO!
4: red and sweet
5: I don't eat beef
oooh, you could do a sunday "5 questions" on cheese or meat or silverware or condiments.ReplyDelete
2. Velveeta is an abomination
3. I'm with you - so pleasantly surprised the first time I had it and have loved it ever since. True confession: The first time I had sashimi, I thought the wasabi was guacamole and put the entire lump of it in my mouth. It was as awful as you can imagine. I still love wasabi though.
4. Red, although I prefer green sour-ish apples for cooking
5. Medium rare. I used to prefer rare, but my taste changed as I got older.
1. Cupcakes - dumb idea. They're too small and too much trouble to make.ReplyDelete
2.Velveeta - it ain't cheese, but I actually like it.
3. Sashimi - it's bait. I wouldn't touch it.
4. Red apples. Green are for pies.
5. Well-done steaks for me. I don't wanna see any blood or hear the cow moo...
1: Cupcakes, a brilliant idea, or a stupid idea gone viral? I love them!ReplyDelete
2: Velveeta - is it cheese? No, it's not cheese, it's disgusting!
3: Sashimi - wonderful or bait? Bait!
4: Apples - red or green? Either.
5: How do you like your steaks cooked? Medium Rare.
1: Cupcakes are dumb.ReplyDelete
2: Velveeta is NOT cheese?
3: Sashimi--Tuna--is dee-lish!
4: Apples - red or green ... Both.
5: HI don't eat steak. I am not a fan.
Cupcakes. Take or leave them. Dumb. I like cake!!!ReplyDelete
I LOVE my cheese. I'm a,cheese connoisseur. It is a food group to me. But Velveeta is good on baked potatoes only.
I eat beef twice a month. And I like it rare to medium rare.
1: Cupcakes - evilReplyDelete
2: Velveeta - worse than evil
3: Sashimi - raw is evil
4: Apples - lovely! Green please
5: How do you like your steaks cooked? not at all viz. give me the apple.
1) Cupcakes - for childrenReplyDelete
2) Velveeta - no thanks
3) Sashimi - oh hell no thanks
4) Apples - red thanks
5) my Steak? Medium to Medium rare please.