Sunday, October 16, 2016

Me time - my Sunday Five Questions


Thanks for Anne Marie for suggesting this weeks topic for five questions, how do we spend "me time."  Me time, is time alone to do what you want to do, and to enjoy the things you like.  As time goes on, I set aside more and more time for me.  So here are five questions about me time.

1: When you are alone, do you prefer silence, music, or the TV in the background? 

2: What is you personal indulgence food when you are alone? 

3: Fiction or non-fiction when you indulge in personal reading? 

4: When you have a weekend home alone, do you take a shower or bath? 

5: If you have a choice of talking on the phone, or watching You Tube videos, which is it? 

My answers: 
1: When you are alone, do you prefer silence, music, or the TV in the background?  -  Silence or music.  

2: What is you personal indulgence food when you are alone? -
Cheese, good extra sharp cheddar 

3: Fiction or non-fiction when you indulge in personal reading? 
I am a non-fiction reader, there are enough made up stories and drama in my life, without reading it.  

4: When you have a weekend home alone, do you take a shower or bath?  - I will admit that I will skip my daily shower for a day or two, until I start to smell funky - sometimes I like smelling funky.  

5: If you have a choice of talking on the phone, or watching You Tube videos, which is it?  - You Tube wins, hands down.  After a decade of making a living working on the phones, I avoid phone calls if I can.  

5 comments:

  1. 1: silence or music

    2: chicken parm pizza

    3: non-fiction

    4: neither! (like you)

    5: youtube videos

    (holy crap - we differ on #2 only; are you my brother from another mother?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: Always music.

    2: Something savory; I am not a "sweets" man.

    3: Fiction.

    4: Shower; not the whole weekend but once perhaps.

    5: I loathe talking on the phone and I am not a YouTuber, but, gun to my head, YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: When you are alone, do you prefer silence, music, or the TV in the background? I love music! Nearly always there is some a-playing.

    2: What is you personal indulgence food when you are alone? I like cheese as well.

    3: Fiction or non-fiction when you indulge in personal reading? Lately it's non-fiction.

    4: When you have a weekend home alone, do you take a shower or bath? I confess I sometimes go without either.

    5: If you have a choice of talking on the phone, or watching You Tube videos, which is it? I love YT videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Silence.
    2) Cake.
    3) Non-Fiction leaning toward the inspirational biography.
    4) Wow...aren't we a funky bunch as I'll skip it when I'm having me time as well.
    5) You Tube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) TV in the background
    2) Hummus and pita chips
    3) Non-fiction
    4) Shower (always) - having taken a bath since I was a teenager
    5) Absolutely no phones. I hate talking on the phone. All my jobs required me talking on the phone, even my present one. I had my home phone taken out and I don't miss it one bit. Definitely You Tube, an endless treasure.

    ReplyDelete