Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Obscure Facts that May or May Not Be True


I recently read a book titled, "What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions." 

Two facts stand out:
1: If you fill your bathtub with blood, it will be gross, if you climb in you will float on top, kind of like the Great Salt Lake, then it will congeal, and be even grosser.  

2: The odds are 1 in a billion, that the person next to you in traffic will murder someone in the next 24 hours.  Not bad odds, but don't piss them off.  

Read any obscure facts recently? 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/22/2019

    I often come across obscure facts and say to myself, that's interesting, but they generally don't stay in my mind, so I have none.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to collect useless information

      Delete
  2. ew ew ew! gross gross gross! what does dr. spo have to say about all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be interesting to hear,

      Delete
  3. How about this one...
    I was just reading an email from the APA then I came here to see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to DC, we will show you where your money goes, they just moved a nice location.

      Delete