Monday, August 28, 2017

Welcome to my Therapy Session


I continue to scan my father's slide collection.  Most of what I have done so far are from the 1950's to mid 1960's.  This picture would have been taken in late 1958, my parent's family complete with me on my mother's knee.  I don't think I have ever seen this image before.  This is the earliest image of me that I have found.  

I am finding scanning the slides a very therapeutic exercise. There are a few tender moments, but I feel better after than before.  I am sharing a dozen or so images a day on Facebook, the comments and feedback help me to understand what I am going through, and I feel better. Sharing these images here, makes me feel better.  Welcome to my therapy session.  



For much more see http://89-yearsoflove.blogspot.com/2017/08/blog-post.html 

4 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. I'm still doing the same thing with my family photos since my mother died last year. I love the T-shirt photo and I'm really enjoying your trip down Memory Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, what lovley photos!
    And I speak without prejudice, you are the best-looking one in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete