Monday, January 26, 2015

Will it or Won't it

Okay, there is a blizzard hitting New England, but what will the impact be here in the Mid-Atlantic?  Today we had a mix of rain and snow showers, with more rain then snow.  Nothing much staid on the ground.  I have an 8:30 AM flight.  I checked in online this morning and pre-paid my checked bag.  One the way home I received a text message from United Airlines that a storm might impact flights.  I checked online when I got home and my flight is still showing on schedule.  The plane I am going out on is scheduled to leave Houston in a few minutes and spend the night in DC, it is showing on time out of Houston.  Unless the storm comes further south then expected, it should be able to leave in the morning.  Will it, or Won't it.  I try to update tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck David! Raining here in southern Delaware (thank goodness!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy says it is snowing in downtown Richmond. Maybe we'll get a 2-hour delay!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dusting of snow overnight, status says on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the airport and the plane is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And clearly you made it!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete