Friday, January 30, 2015

Flightless Waterfowl Updates

Well I have made it to the 50th state, my 48th, but the nations 50th. It was a long, almost 7 hour flight from Phoenix against strong head winds.  The 190 passenger plane, had about 75 people on board, I scored a row to my self, gathered up extra blankets and did my best to be comfy for the very long flight.  This is the view from my nest for the next five nights, on the 34 floor with a view over the marina and the beach. Every person on this island must own three cars and only have one parking space, the traffic and car alarms are as present as the warm tropical breeze.  




The pilot said to look out this side for a wonderful view of downtown LA from 38,000 feet. It must have clouded in between the front of the plane and the back of the plane.   

2 comments:

  1. I doubt he even looked out his window. It's just part of the script!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,
    Wow, all those extra seats on the plane. Every time I'm on a plane every seat is taken. Back in the 70's when I used to fly to Provincetown there were plenty of empty seats. Something has changed. I'm glad you were able to make your long trip to Hawaii in comfort.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete