Tuesday, September 16, 2014

VP

Okay,  I knew Hillary was invited when I agreed to attend this conference,  but I didn't know that Joe Biden was the lunch speaker until I checked in yesterday.  I cleared security, my picture didn't show up on the get this person out of the room list.  Security was tight.  He spoke for almost half an hour,  ignoring the teleprompter,  and consulting his notes only at the end.  How fun. I have met Jill Biden a couple of years ago at a Veterans program in Delaware that my office had funded in part. Neat real people. 

5 comments:

  1. damn, you are a lucky dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make my day and tell me that he asked someone in a wheelchair to stand up and take a bow....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/16/2014

    Very cool!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to confess I would not recognize him if Imet him.

    ReplyDelete