Thursday, April 30, 2020

America's Cup Boats

A few years ago I was in San Francisco for some work project or another, I forget what, work all runs together.  It was the summer the America's Cup was being contested in San Francisco.  As I always try to do, I arranged the travel, to have a free afternoon.  I went down along the bay, and there with the bird, and the bridge is a glimpse of two of the boats.  Probably a once in a lifetime spectacle for me.  Glad I made the time.  Life is short, enjoy it along the way.  


11 comments:

  1. I use to go out to San Fran every summer for two weeks to visit my friend for years...but then we changed up are plans to do more, and see more. We always spent a day in the Golden Gate area, and one day in Sausalito. One doesn't realize just how big Golden Gate is till your almost under it. I could live in Sausalito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay's cousin Joan lived in Sausalito and Tiburon for a long time, recently moved the south bay area because of a new business venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is perfect San Francisco. Gray, foggy, and raw-looking. A typical summer day. But what a great city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coldest winter someone spent was a summer in San Francisco? I love it there.

      Delete
  4. Been to San Francisco only once. Thought it was beautiful! Only got to see a little of it, so I've been wanting to go just on vacation one day...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love it Sixpense, now knowing you better. So much to see and do and a great walking work out I may add.

      Delete
    2. I never miss a chance to go there.

      Delete
    3. I second sixpence; I would love to go back for another visit.

      Delete
  5. I would like to return to SF and see some chums as well as the city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://exploreworldlk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete