1: If you had a castle, what would you name it?
2: If invited to lunch with the Pope, what would you talk about?
3: Where is the best place to hide something?
4: What language do you wish you could read and speak?
5: When did you start to feel like an adult?
1: If you had a castle, what would you name it? Keep Out!
2: If invited to lunch with the Pope, what would you talk about? Why not allow women and married people in the priesthood?
3: Where is the best place to hide something? In plain sight.
4: What language do you wish you could read and speak? Spanish would be most useful, French is what I have long tried to learn.
5: When did you start to feel like an adult? I'll let you know when I get there.
Please share your answers in the comments.
1: fairylovers delightReplyDelete
2: I would not go! fuck that old man in a dress!
3: in my purse
4: espanol, por favor
5: what's this "adult" shit?
Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional.Delete
1. The Palace.ReplyDelete
2. What have you to say about pedos running rampant in your faith for decades or centuries? Why is your faith have so much wealth when so many of your devotees are dirt poor?
3. Given I struggle to find things in plain sight, I agree with you.
4. Spanish, or Portuguese to visit Brazil (licking lips)
5. 15 and I stand by that to today.
Brazil - hmm I have some idea of the attraction.Delete
2. I'm with Anne Marie on this one.
3. I have a hole in my abdomen that was a navel when I was skinny. That thing can hide a Buick!
4. Spanish, I've gotten a head start on that one.
5. At 5. I started going backward at 35.
At 65 you can start acting like a 5 year old again!Delete
I am all for random and slightly strange encounters - this is what Palm Springs weekends are all about!ReplyDelete
1: Hereot Haus
3: things get hid for me I don't have to do this myself.
4: German, Spanish, ASL, and Japanese
5: 1992 when I was 30yo - finally finished school. !
I knew I was old when, I hired an attorney, and she told me I was a year older than her father.Delete
1: If you had a castle, what would you name it? IreneReplyDelete
2: If invited to lunch with the Pope, what would you talk about? That would be a waste of time. It wouldn't make one bit of difference to him or to the world what we talked about. No thanks.
3: Where is the best place to hide something? All I have to do is put something away in a “safe place” and it will never be found again... by me or anyone else.
4: What language do you wish you could read and speak? French. Norwegian. Portuguese. For a start...
5: When did you start to feel like an adult? In my 50s, but it’s not a regular occurrence.
I LOVE your weekly questions. I usually don’t respond to posts like this, but yours always make me contemplate.
Thank you! I sometimes struggle to come up with questions.Delete
1. Schloss SanktfranziskusdorfReplyDelete
3. In a place where I think I'd be sure to find it.
4. French, fluently
5. Haven't yet and not planning on it anytime soon.
Mitchell is right, and these are exceptionally good questions.