Monday, September 16, 2019

Mural Monday

Theme days make daily blogging a little easier.  I have been doing the Sunday five for a couple of years, and the Way We Were Wednesday for a year or so.  I have seen a couple of people doing Mural Monday.  Let's see if I can sustain this one.  


This one is in the lobby of the Curtis Publishing building in Philadelphia, we stumbled across it going in to have lunch at P.J. Clarks (a very-very good lunch.) It is one of the largest works by Maxfield Parrish,  a mosaic done with glass from Tiffany.  Amazing! 


7 comments:

  1. ain't it though; we are lucky to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of hidden gems in that city

      Delete
    2. I'm one of the hidden gems! :)

      Delete
  2. I love pi Clark's! Good choice. Philly is filled with some very beautiful murals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maxfield Parish! I would live to see that. This will be an interesting, challenging theme to maintain weekly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stumbled across it, very nice.

      Delete