Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!  

This year I am thankful for a lot of things.  I don't pause often enough to take stock of what I have to be thankful for.  So let me try for a top 10 list today. 
1: My sweet Husband, with every passing year I learn more and more about love.
2: My health, there is so much that I can do, I need to focus on that. 
3: My mind, it is a strange mind - it works in odd ways - but it allows me to do things that not everyone can do. 
4: Being able to travel, I continue to enjoy the adventure of travel and I am still able to do so.  
5: My work, despite the daily frustrations, overall I love what I do, and the potential I have for making a difference in the lives of others - and it pays the bills 
6: Health insurance, I'd be dead or bankrupt without it. 
7: Family and Friends, social connections connect us to the world outside ourselves 
8: Being well educated, I have learned how to think 
9: Reading, it opens the doors to the world 
10: The opportunities for adventure I encounter each year.  

What is your top 10 for this year? 

4 comments:

  1. spouse
    cats
    blogger friends
    knitting
    sunrises/sunsets
    ocean waves
    baseball
    books
    music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband
    Puppies
    Home
    Health
    Work
    Friends
    Family
    Humor
    Beards
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I am thankful to you and that handsome man of yours for being my friends.

    ReplyDelete