- Keep it all in perspective, if nothing ate you today, you had a good day
- Laugh, there is humor in almost everything
- Use your vacation days, no one has ever sat on their deathbed and said, "I wish I had worked more."
- Get off the expressway, drive the back roads
- Do the important things first, put the rest in perspective
- Decide what you will never do, and cross it off the list
- Do your best and forget about trying to please others
- Don't worry about what other's think of you, most of the time they don't think about you
- Tell the truth, it is easier then keeping track of the lies
- Love yourself
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
10 ways to reduce stress
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like ALL of these.ReplyDelete
I try, but some are WAY harder than others!ReplyDelete
A very good list but add #11 a very good bourbonReplyDelete
and #12 which I shan't spell out lest Blogger has an issue.
Now this is a GOOD list. Did you compose it?