Thursday, May 29, 2014

Waiting for the Train


Some days I spend a lot of time waiting for trains, some days I don't.  Metro has no idea what a schedule is or how to stick to one.  They may post a suggestion of a schedule online, but it is merely a suggestion.  The displays in the station give you some general idea of when a train might be coming, more or less, and maybe in the order they are posted.  When I was growing up my father told me, "never run after a street car or a woman, there will be another one along in a minute."  I now understand why my mother always turned blue when he said that, but he had a point.  I have learned to never run after a train, there will be another one along, sooner or later.  As for women, I never run after them.  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/29/2014

    I really like this picture! The red lights in the platform leading to the blue, the streaks from the barred gate...very, very artistic!

    I guess I haven't spent enough time riding the Metro. Every time I've been up there, the trains were on time, and never crowded (read: on weekends). HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay is right
    It's a cracker

    ReplyDelete