Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scottsdale Update

Wonderful dinner with Dr Spo and Someone in Old Scottsdale last evening.  Modern southwestern food and a great tequila selection. Very fun and relaxing. Special thanks them for a wonderful evening.

Today I am in a board meeting, long and detailed, just watched a room for of people with advanced degrees debate for 30 minutes the difference between retired and emeritus professionals.  Interesting, I have an opinion on that.  The principle that the smaller the stakes, the greater the debate applied, the decision when it is someday made impacts about 10 members out of 4,500.

 

5 comments:

  1. gah, I would be snoring
    how B-O-R-I-N-G!

    pix of spo & someone and you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/14/2014

    Oh my, how boring. I'd go nuts.

    Hope you said HI to Spo and Someone for all of us! HAHAHAHA

    I can't abide tequila. I'll stick with my Bourbon!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne Marie, no evidence, photographic or otherwise was left behind. I never appear on the this blog, and Travel was sleeping as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed your company!

    ReplyDelete