It has been a stressful week, it feels like I have been juggling chainsaws.
A few observations:
- It does no good to try to hold someone accountable for things that they have no control over.
- When all else fails, threaten.
- I shouldn't respond to emails late in the day when I am tired and grumpy, I SHOUT WHEN I DO.
- To the lady trying to reason with the six year old, it doesn't work.
- When you say, "in all honesty" it makes wonder if everything else you have said is a lie.
- Work expands to fill the time available.
- I need a vacation. Soon!