- Jay, my Sweet Loving Bear - the light of my life for over 21 years
- Family that somehow manages to be functional most of the time
- My sister Karen and her husband Pete for the extraordinary hands on care they are providing for my frail parents
- An intact mind and memory
- A job that I enjoy and that gives me the flexibility to take on interesting projects
- The ability to live comfortably and pay my way in the world
- Having been able to travel and see so much of the country and Europe.
- Home -
- Friends - in person and cyber
- The ability to indulge in hobbies
Friday, November 28, 2014
What do I have to be Thankful For?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You have much to be thankful for David. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
good list, this.ReplyDelete