Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mass Transit


I love relaxing and letting someone move me from place to place.  Mass transit is very relaxing, I can sightsee - read - and daydream while moving from place to place.  Reading while driving a car was always a bad idea, daydreaming and sightseeing are also problematic, I have drive right past my exit a couple of times.  The San Francisco Cable Cars are just neat, more cities should have them. Surprisingly many air travelers have ridden cable cars, some of the underground people movers in airports like Cincinnati are actually cable cars.  In a cable car system, the cable moves constantly and the train grabs onto it to move, look for the moving cable below or on the side of the car the next time you are moving from concourse to concourse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment