Sunday, April 20, 2008

Now Boarding

The theory is that if the plane could fly through the terminal and not stop as it picked up and dropped passengers, it could operate more efficiently. Maybe if they build a moving sidewalk that moves at the same rate as the airplane (like the moving sidewalk in the Haunted Mansion at Disney World) it would work, though at 100+ mile per hour it could be a problem. At any-rate here is a demonstration project underway by USless airways in Charlotte. Dad always told me I should learn to fly.

TR

3 comments:

  1. I briefly thought about how funny it would be toss the little guy up on the plane wing and zoom in for a shot.

    Then I realized without a parachute he would have no way to get down.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguin may not be able to fly...but I'm sure that they can glide just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at the hang time on that little guy.

    ReplyDelete