I too like windows seats. As long as I don't see some creature man out in the wings, destructing the wings and pulling wires out.....
Twilight zone
Great shots, especially that first one.
A wonderful approach
As I rarely get out of my seat on most flights, I prefer a window seat. I love the storm clouds over Atlanta!
That was quite a cloud
When flying, I'm usually traveling with family and give up the window seat to one of them. I was trying to spot my home in the Chicago photo but I'm farther west of the city. ;)
I have a couple of meetings in Chicago next year, I will try to get more photos
Todd is well-trained to reserve a window seat for me 😊 Great shots...the Chicago skyline is always stunning.
Just in the lady year or so I have switched from aisle to window
I commented and it doesn’t appear, so my apologies if it shows up later. I love the views from window seats. Nice phots.
I will check spam when I get home
That thundercloud near Atlanta is especially cool!
The clouds really build in the southern heat.
I too like windows seats. As long as I don't see some creature man out in the wings, destructing the wings and pulling wires out.....
ReplyDeleteTwilight zone
DeleteGreat shots, especially that first one.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful approach
DeleteAs I rarely get out of my seat on most flights, I prefer a window seat. I love the storm clouds over Atlanta!
ReplyDeleteThat was quite a cloud
DeleteWhen flying, I'm usually traveling with family and give up the window seat to one of them. I was trying to spot my home in the Chicago photo but I'm farther west of the city. ;)
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of meetings in Chicago next year, I will try to get more photos
DeleteTodd is well-trained to reserve a window seat for me 😊 Great shots...the Chicago skyline is always stunning.
ReplyDeleteJust in the lady year or so I have switched from aisle to window
DeleteI commented and it doesn’t appear, so my apologies if it shows up later. I love the views from window seats. Nice phots.
ReplyDeleteI will check spam when I get home
DeleteThat thundercloud near Atlanta is especially cool!
ReplyDeleteThe clouds really build in the southern heat.
Delete