Even if you don’t shop, a beautiful place to explore.
We had a great lunch there.
Wonderful, but rather busy. I am not sure if I've been to Milan. I might be thinking of the wrong city.
It was crowded, so was Rome and Paris this spring.
Isn't that a beautiful place? Not much to buy in there but plenty to admire.
Even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy most of what they are selling.
The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was designed in 1861 and built by architect Giuseppe Mengoni between 1865 and 1877 - presumably with the assistance of construction workers, glaziers and mosaic specialists.
Such a walking encyclopedia you are! 😉
The perfect window shopping and people watching space!
We had a wonderful lunch, and I had the view.
How beautiful and fashionable. Lots of good window shopping!
Back in my shopping days, I would have spent much more time.
A very fancy shopping mall!
Milan has a lot of design houses.
Beautiful but not a place I'm likely to buy anything!
I agree.
Even if you don’t shop, a beautiful place to explore.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great lunch there.
DeleteWonderful, but rather busy. I am not sure if I've been to Milan. I might be thinking of the wrong city.
ReplyDeleteIt was crowded, so was Rome and Paris this spring.
DeleteIsn't that a beautiful place? Not much to buy in there but plenty to admire.
ReplyDeleteEven if I had the money, I wouldn't buy most of what they are selling.
DeleteThe Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was designed in 1861 and built by architect Giuseppe Mengoni between 1865 and 1877 - presumably with the assistance of construction workers, glaziers and mosaic specialists.
ReplyDeleteSuch a walking encyclopedia you are! 😉
DeleteThe perfect window shopping and people watching space!
ReplyDeleteWe had a wonderful lunch, and I had the view.
DeleteHow beautiful and fashionable. Lots of good window shopping!
ReplyDeleteBack in my shopping days, I would have spent much more time.
DeleteA very fancy shopping mall!
ReplyDeleteMilan has a lot of design houses.
DeleteBeautiful but not a place I'm likely to buy anything!
ReplyDeleteI agree.
Delete