Stunning! I do remember some exceptional artwork on Celebrity ships.
A great way to explore, is take the elevators to the highest decks, and walk down the stairs, the stair landings and elevator lobbies almost always are filed with art.
Art galleries are everywhere!
The last two ships we were on had wonderful art.
I am impressed, but where are the men in the art?
I hadn't noticed that,
There was a very nice B/W photo of a handsome fellow in the water right outside our cabin door.
I love the ones of the women in the head wraps with their backs to the viewer. Great pieces.
The ship had a nice collection.
Are the artists' names on them? Lovely work.
Yes, there are wall tags by all of the works. I tend not to document those.
Wow, what a selection. That's very impressive. There was even a Kahinde Wilely among the selections.
Holland America and Celebrity have nice collections.
Nice!
And we were there.
Stunning! I do remember some exceptional artwork on Celebrity ships.
ReplyDeleteA great way to explore, is take the elevators to the highest decks, and walk down the stairs, the stair landings and elevator lobbies almost always are filed with art.
DeleteArt galleries are everywhere!
ReplyDeleteThe last two ships we were on had wonderful art.
DeleteI am impressed, but where are the men in the art?
ReplyDeleteI hadn't noticed that,
DeleteThere was a very nice B/W photo of a handsome fellow in the water right outside our cabin door.
DeleteI love the ones of the women in the head wraps with their backs to the viewer. Great pieces.
ReplyDeleteThe ship had a nice collection.
DeleteAre the artists' names on them? Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteYes, there are wall tags by all of the works. I tend not to document those.
DeleteWow, what a selection. That's very impressive. There was even a Kahinde Wilely among the selections.
ReplyDeleteHolland America and Celebrity have nice collections.
DeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteAnd we were there.
Delete