1: What should you do, that you have not done?
2: When was the last time you had a good hug?
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see?
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.)
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love?
My answers:
1: What should you do, that you have not done? The airbag light is on in my car, I really should get that fixed.
2: When was the last time you had a good hug? Today. Bear hugs are wonderful.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? My sister in Indiana, she is fun and I see far to little of her.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) Yes, he probably knows who he is.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Once.
Please share your answers in the comments.
1: What should you do, that you have not done? No shouldas
ReplyDelete2: When was the last time you had a good hug? Yesterday. I’m overdue.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? A cousin and her family north of NYC.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) YES with bells on (more than one)
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Once
Lots of hugs.
Delete1: What should you do, that you have not done? Compile my best poems and turn them into a book - not for sale - just for the satisfaction and my family - for when I am gone.
ReplyDelete2: When was the last time you had a good hug? Last night.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? Living or deceased family members? I would like the pilot to take me to see my late parents. We would have fish and chips in Scarborough and I would ask them questions I never asked before.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) My late brother Simon was very hard to love, that's for sure. Simon always knew best.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Four times.
I use shutterfly for printing, there are other good print on demand services.
Delete1. The list is too long to mention.
ReplyDelete2. A couple of hours ago when Kosov arrived home.
3. My youngest brother to a London pub to broaden his horizons.
4. No. I love my two brothers and sister equally.
5. I deleted what I first wrote. I will say, never.
I have two brothers who could have their horizons widened.
Delete1: What should you do, that you have not done? Have a book published.
ReplyDelete2: When was the last time you had a good hug? This morning.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? My niece Ashley.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) My brother is rabidly MAGAt. That said, I love him as my brother but don't like him very much.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Once.
A sweet life.
Delete1: What should you do, that you have not done? Get a new car. This living with one car for almost 2 months is getting old.
ReplyDelete2: When was the last time you had a good hug? Yesterday. One of my co-worker's at the farm father died and we had a good long hug. There are times when hugs are better than words.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? My cousins in Bloomington, IL.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) No. I am blessed with a wonderful family.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Twice.
Bloomington is not far away.
Delete1. the list is probably too long. travel more.
ReplyDelete2. this morning. before even getting out of bed.
3. my cousin Billy, in Portland, OR. I just never see him enough.
4. A family member? No - but several - yes. I haven't spoken to 3 of my 4 sisters in years.
5. Twice. Sometimes three times a day at the gym.
Lust or love?
Delete1. Keep updating my house.
ReplyDelete2. Today from my grandson.
3. Houston, TX to visit my middle son and his family. (Flying there next month).
4. No
5. Lots of times.
Enjoy Texas.
Delete1: What should you do, that you have not done? General pick up around the place.
ReplyDelete2: When was the last time you had a good hug? Yesterday evening.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? I have only seen the Pepsi jet. One of the big shots has a cabin in mountain here.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) Yes.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? Clueless.
Kids and grandkids, are easy to fall in ove with.
DeleteWhat good questions! And none quickly done either.
ReplyDelete1: What should you do, that you have not done? Prepare for retirement.
2: When was the last time you had a good hug? It has been so long I don't remember.
3: If there was a private jet waiting at the airport, to whisk you away to have lunch with a family member, who would you ask them to take you see? If you mean blood-related family, I would go to Michigan to see my brothers.
4: Is there a family member, you find it hard to love? (this can be a yes, no answer.) Yes, I have a cousin who never fails to greet me good morning; is always supportive, never critical - but all her Facebook posts are pro GOP and how stupid the democrats are.
5: How many times in your life have you truly fallen in love? 2-3 I suppose, when I sort out the limerence cases.