I have talked about organizing and installing the latest community Arts show. It is Arts in Montebello, or AiM for short. The opening program features one work from each artist. The theme of this show is Landscapes and Dreamscapes. Here are the program images.
 |
| We have tickets to ride that train next May. |
 |
| Anna can really paint. |
 |
| Kevin's first time showing photographs. |
 |
| It is a photograph, taken through the haze of wildfires. |
 |
| North of Spo Land |
 |
| She will be 4 years old soon. |
 |
| The artist's first time showing with us, this is stunning. |
How very cool. I would buy that beach scene in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteThe two ladies in beach chairs? It is rather large and Anna never wants to sell.
DeleteSuch marvelous photos and art! What an interesting theme for an exhibition!
ReplyDeleteThank you, as I recall there were two suggested themes, and I mashed them together. We are working on themes for next year.
DeleteYou have some talented people living in your complex. I love the B&W desert scene.
ReplyDeleteThat was taken on film, probably 30 years ago, he has three prints in the show they are really great.
DeleteSo much talent in your building. Each piece is marvelous in its own way. Is yours the cityscape with the little stuffed bear peeking over the top?
ReplyDeleteYes. He is a cute little bear.
DeleteKabuki (that's the bear's name) loves to photo-bomb shots. 🧸🧸🧸
DeleteThank you, I was blanking on his name
DeleteWow! I love the variety and talent that shines through! These are really terrific.
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to work with such a talented bunch of people.
DeleteWow, lots of talented people in your complex.
ReplyDeleteThere are about 45 that have participated in the shows so far this year.
DeleteFor a not-yet-4 year old, that's pretty good. She's got a good sense of color.
ReplyDeleteBetter than my current canvas.
DeleteMost of them are very good. I really like the first two and the beach with umbrella scene appeals to me.
ReplyDeleteA nice mix of styles and talent.
DeleteMy favourite is the rather dreamy coastal photograph where land and ocean appear to be blending. Do you know where that picture was taken? I'm thinking South Carolina or the coast of Georgia.
ReplyDeleteLovely art.
ReplyDelete