Lovely collection of photos again, and a fitting title for a travel post. Always good to see where you've been. Happy Tuesday!https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Collected over the past year, here and there, what ever came my way.
Great collection of photos and I love the music.
The music was the motivation.
That was a great collection of photos. The Citron (DG? DS?) was a wonderful but odd car.
A really neat car, the hydraulic suspension was later used by Rolls.
What a great compilation of photos. The music fits so well, too.
The places we have been, the places we will go.
A truly eclectic mix!
A stroll through the archive.
Now you know I loved the picture of the vintage Citeron!!!! Looks just like the one my grandfather had.
He had an eye for beauty.
That music took me right back to my college days. Love that song!Great variety of photos!
Thanks, i should share more YouTube clips.
Great collection of very interesting shots. The the "people tolerated" sign.
Sometimes the dogs are more fun.
Well, that's an interesting mix of destinations! I love the "people tolerated" sign. Pretty much my sentiments exactly.
It is always fun to stroll back through the photos from the last year or so.
Carlos and I are headed back up to North Carolina for a fall getaway and I am so ready for it.I also "tolerate people." If I must.
Enjoy the trip. We are having dinner with Mistress Maddie (Stephen on Sunday on the road back.)
Lovely collection of photos again, and a fitting title for a travel post. Always good to see where you've been. Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Collected over the past year, here and there, what ever came my way.
DeleteGreat collection of photos and I love the music.
ReplyDeleteThe music was the motivation.
DeleteThat was a great collection of photos. The Citron (DG? DS?) was a wonderful but odd car.
ReplyDeleteA really neat car, the hydraulic suspension was later used by Rolls.
DeleteWhat a great compilation of photos. The music fits so well, too.
ReplyDeleteThe places we have been, the places we will go.
DeleteA truly eclectic mix!
ReplyDeleteA stroll through the archive.
DeleteNow you know I loved the picture of the vintage Citeron!!!! Looks just like the one my grandfather had.
ReplyDeleteHe had an eye for beauty.
DeleteThat music took me right back to my college days. Love that song!
ReplyDeleteGreat variety of photos!
Thanks, i should share more YouTube clips.
DeleteGreat collection of very interesting shots. The the "people tolerated" sign.
ReplyDeleteSometimes the dogs are more fun.
DeleteWell, that's an interesting mix of destinations! I love the "people tolerated" sign. Pretty much my sentiments exactly.
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun to stroll back through the photos from the last year or so.
DeleteCarlos and I are headed back up to North Carolina for a fall getaway and I am so ready for it.
ReplyDeleteI also "tolerate people." If I must.
Enjoy the trip. We are having dinner with Mistress Maddie (Stephen on Sunday on the road back.)
Delete