Sunday, October 04, 2026

The Sunday Five: tiny tacos

1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? 

2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? 

3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? 

4: Tiny, medium, or large? 

5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? 

My Answers: 

1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell?  Soft shell. 

2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Beef, I actually like Taco Bell's mystery meat. 

3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Mild. 

4: Tiny, medium, or large? Large.

5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? Salsa.

Please share your answers in the comments. 

This the second version of this post, using this image. The first one was just too weird. 

21 comments:

  1. 1. Hard shell.
    2. Hard call between chicken and pork.
    3. Spicy.
    4. Generally tiny, if you are referring to food.
    5. Salsa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some things in life are better larger.

      Delete
  2. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? Soft
    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Um, yes.
    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Spicy
    4: Tiny, medium, or large? Depends on how many there are.
    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? Both

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Soft. Usually. Not exclusively.
    2. I'd probably skip the veggie one, but the rest I like.
    3. Spicy. .....though that is all relative to the establishment.
    4. Medium.
    5. Yes and Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? Both!
    Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? I Prefer beef or pork
    .
    Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Spicy.
    Tiny, medium, or large? Any of them
    Chips with salsa or guacamole? I love them both!

    Wait. We were actually talking about tacos right...and not men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how ambiguous that question was!

      Delete
  5. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? Yes.

    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Yes.

    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Always spicy.

    4: Tiny, medium, or large? I'll take a taco any way I can get it.

    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? I do love me some guacamole, but then salsa ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little of everything and make it spicy.

      Delete
  6. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? None. Tacos aren't much of a thing in Yorkshire.
    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? None.
    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? I don't care.
    4: Tiny, medium, or large? Mine's a large one. I am not boasting just telling.
    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? No way! Chips with malt vinegar and a sprinkling of salt

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? Soft shell.
    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Depends on the mood...either beef, chicken or fish.
    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Spicy
    4: Tiny, medium, or large? Medium
    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? Salsa and if it's freshly made, all the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salsa is fun and easy to make.

      Delete
  8. 1. Soft
    2. Beef but sometimes chicken (for fajitas)
    3. Mild
    4. Medium
    5. Both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? I like them both. Many times I'll eat a soft shell taco with a knife and fork because they just fill them too full.
    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Mostly beef but I do love a really good fish taco. Not many places serve a really good one.
    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Mild, about 10 years ago, I suddenly couldn't handle the spicy heat any longer.
    4: Tiny, medium, or large? I prefer about medium sized
    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? Both and sometimes bean dip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first time I had fish tacos was in San Diego, with fresh fish, very-very-very good.

      Delete
  10. 1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? Soft - less waste chasing Taco shards off the plate
    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? Pork, chicken, or fish. Re veggie: why ?
    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? Mild+ or Spicy - I wan t to taste the flavors. Heat alone tends to be one note.
    4: Tiny, medium, or large? Medium please
    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? Salsa - a good salsa tells you about the quality of what's going on in the kitchen. I'm afraid that guacamole can be used to cover a multitude of sins/hide slow moving vegetables

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard shell tacos always break and fall apart for me.

      Delete
  11. Around these parts people get awfully queer about tacos.
    1: Tacos, hard shell or soft shell? soft

    2: Beef, pork, chicken, fish, shrimp, or veggie? any

    3: Mild, spicy, or very spicy? are you mad, child? spicy

    4: Tiny, medium, or large? no tiny ones

    5: Chips with salsa or guacamole? both this question is nonsense.

    ReplyDelete