I want to know who everyone is. Some truly wonderful character studies.
Most of the are dead white men.
Excuse me, I'll have you know I'm a white male who aspires to be dead one day.
They are wonderful portraits, whoever they are.
The Museum is just across from the Arena Entrance to the Gallery Place China Town metro station, there are tags by each work.
Great paintings. I love all the different styles.
It is a wonderful collection. But it is heavy on white men.
Wow, a vast array of accomplished men and women. Very nice.
Very few women from before about 1970
Some great portraits there! But as you note, the modern ones are more diverse.
I sense that under the current political climate, the museum is showing less diversity.
I could figure out a lot of them but don't know them all. Interesting to see the change in clothing.
I want to know who everyone is. Some truly wonderful character studies.
ReplyDeleteMost of the are dead white men.
DeleteExcuse me, I'll have you know I'm a white male who aspires to be dead one day.
DeleteThey are wonderful portraits, whoever they are.
ReplyDeleteThe Museum is just across from the Arena Entrance to the Gallery Place China Town metro station, there are tags by each work.
DeleteGreat paintings. I love all the different styles.
ReplyDeleteIt is a wonderful collection. But it is heavy on white men.
DeleteWow, a vast array of accomplished men and women. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteVery few women from before about 1970
DeleteSome great portraits there! But as you note, the modern ones are more diverse.
ReplyDeleteI sense that under the current political climate, the museum is showing less diversity.
DeleteI could figure out a lot of them but don't know them all. Interesting to see the change in clothing.
ReplyDelete