What is that with the label 'Please don't touch'? Some kind of mouse trap?
Yes, a mouse trap.
Mike Johnson should have stuck to the fine walking sticks. The USA might be a better place.
I hadn't realized the name.
I wonder how that old timey mouse trap works?
I wouldn't stick my finger in it.
Very cool! But I don't know many colonists had personalized canvas tote bags??? Well, maybe the secret gays did.
A smart phone and no shoes.
I do know that Mike Johnson makes an excellent peg leg. I take mine off and use it to smash mice!
A good use for him.
What fun it must be to attend this event. I think I saw Benjamin Franklin in one of your photos.
Looks like fun! Did you buy anything? Do you own any Colonial clothes?
What a fun event! So much history in your area.
What is that with the label 'Please don't touch'? Some kind of mouse trap?
ReplyDeleteYes, a mouse trap.
DeleteMike Johnson should have stuck to the fine walking sticks. The USA might be a better place.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't realized the name.
DeleteI wonder how that old timey mouse trap works?
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't stick my finger in it.
DeleteVery cool! But I don't know many colonists had personalized canvas tote bags??? Well, maybe the secret gays did.
ReplyDeleteA smart phone and no shoes.
DeleteI do know that Mike Johnson makes an excellent peg leg. I take mine off and use it to smash mice!
ReplyDeleteA good use for him.
DeleteWhat fun it must be to attend this event. I think I saw Benjamin Franklin in one of your photos.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Did you buy anything? Do you own any Colonial clothes?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun event! So much history in your area.
ReplyDelete