What was the greatest achievement of Barack Obama's term as President?
What do you most remember Jimmy Carter for?
What is your favorite story about Albert Einstein?
What movie with Katharine Hepburn is your all time favorite?
1: Barack Obama championed the biggest health care reform in the past 50 years in the United States.
2: Jimmy Carter was the most successful former president, spending his later years working for world peace, fair elections and building homes for the poor.
3: Someone asked Albert Einstein for his phone number, he pulled out a phone book and looked it up, and said, why clutter my mind with facts that are easy to find.
4: Katherine Hepburn and Henry Fonda in on Golden Pond.
5: Richard Nixon is so happy, that he is no longer the most hated Republican President in history.
1: Barack Obama
2: Jimmy Carter
3: Albert Einstein
4: Katherine Hepburn
5: Richard Nixon.
Please share your answers in the comments.
1. He was elected, twice! Shocker.
ReplyDelete2. Habitats for Humanity. H came to SAan Diego and my young niece met him on a project. Seemed very sweet.
3. I got nuthin'.
4. Long Day's Journy into Night. I wasn't a fan.
5. "Get this orange nutjob outa here and let a real crook take over!"
Wow, looks like I was drunk typing again! Just exhausted. We'll go with that.
DeleteMade me laugh first thing in the morning, a great way to start the day.
DeleteBarack Obama- For me it was the Clean Power Plan & Conservation, ending the Iraq War and killing of Osama bin Laden, uniting the country and Affordable Care Act, even though it had issues.
ReplyDeleteJimmy Carter-high inflation and high unemployment. Became far more popular out of office.
Albert Einstein- I read once while he was on a train he couldn't find his ticket to get punch, and the conductor the conductor who recognized the famous physicist and said, "Dr. Einstein, I know who you are. I'm sure you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it.
Katherine Hepburn- The Philadelphia Story
Richard Nixon- "Whew. Thanks heavens I wasn't the worst President and biggest jackass."
I had not read that Einstein story.
Delete1: Barack Obama: In this racist country, just getting elected twice.
ReplyDelete2: Jimmy Carter: Habitats for Humanity. A great man but more effective and powerful as a former president.
3: Albert Einstein: He was a member of the NAACP
4: Katherine Hepburn: Bringing Up Baby
5: Richard Nixon: I don’t even like to think about him. But I’ll bet he’s finally laughing, “And you thought I was bad?!?”
I voted for Barack, twice
Delete1: Barack Obama - Basketball, intelligence and Kenyan heritage.
ReplyDelete2: Jimmy Carter - Peanuts, kindness and goofy teeth
3: Albert Einstein - Starring in smart meter ads on British TV.
4: Katherine Hepburn - Being a style icon.
5: Richard Nixon - Bad breath and a stupid middle name. Also your current demented "president" said he "learned a lot from Richard Nixon".
47 has failed to learn very much from anyone, other that Hitler
Delete47 must have some redeeming qualities but for the life of me I have no idea what they might be!
Delete1: Barack Obama had many; healthcare comes to mind, but was coming out for Marriage Equality.
ReplyDelete2: Jimmy Carter; simple decency which we needed after Nixon.
3: Albert Einstein fought all forms of racism after fleeing Nazi Germany in 1933 for the United States.
4: Katherine Hepburn; Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. Waaaay ahead of it's time.
5: Richard Nixon. "I am still not a crook."
Jimmy was a dramatic change, and came into office at a very difficult time.
Delete1. Obama: the ACA. It's not perfect but he put forth an effort, which others have not.
ReplyDelete2. Carter: Post presidency. Fair president, but world class diplomat; honest and fair. Something we have not seen from a former president yet.
3. Einstein: Albert Brook's real name is Albert Einstein.
4.Hepburn: I still love "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"
5. Nixon: "JFC - what a dick"
Richard would have said it about that way.
Delete1: Barack Obama, It will be health care reform but I always think of him as someone I can respect.
ReplyDelete2: Jimmy Carter, He was such an honest and trustworthy person.
3: Albert Einstein, his dry sense of humor
4: Katherine Hepburn, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
5: Richard Nixon. I like your answer, he's not at the bottom of the list any longer.
Jimmy may well be the best former president in history.
Delete4. On Golden Pond
ReplyDelete5. I agree with you.
A great movie about age
DeleteI'm sitting out this one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by
DeleteEven Nixon would be upset with today's shenanigans
ReplyDeleteThe lion in winter for Ms. Hepburn.
Nice older movie
Delete