1: Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid?
2: Was your parent's trust in you, well placed?
3: What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young?
4: Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager?
5: Did you ever get caught?
My answers:
1: Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid? Not really, my biggest act of defiance was refusing to work one summer day.
2: Was your parent's trust in you, well placed? Yes, I was a good and boring kid.
3: What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young? As a photo opportunity for the Yearbook, I asked the Principal for permission to lead a donkey down the hallway of the school, he said NO WAY. The Superintendent of Schools was just down the hall, I asked him and he said yes on one condition, it had to enter the school through the back door of the Music Room during class. We put it in writing, and he covered my ass when we led an ass through the school. ( An early sign that I destined to become a lawyer.)
4: Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager? My mother, my sister and I turned a street sign one night, and the next day got my mother to turn off of Holiday Drive, onto Holiday Drive. Sorry Mom, one of my few practical jokes.
5: Did you ever get caught? No, I had a boring childhood.
Please share your answers in the comments.
Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid? Well, not bad, but mischievous
ReplyDelete.
Was your parent's trust in you, well placed? Yes, most of the time.
What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young? The time I almost burned down half the backyard!!!
Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager? No, if I did something bad to someone, they probably deserved it.
Did you ever get caught? Caught doing what?? So that would be a no?
1: Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid?
ReplyDeleteNot really, the occasional mischievous prank. I steered away from real trouble and those that caused it. I could see that it wasn’t worth the consequences.
2: Was your parent's trust in you, well placed?
Mostly.
3: What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young?
Setting off the school fire alarm just to see what happened.
4: Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager?
The teachers that thought that the school was about to burn down.
5: Did you ever get caught?
Yes, when helping myself to some biscuits without asking first.
1: Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid? What do you mean by "kid"? I know I did a number of bad things along the way.
ReplyDelete2: Was your parent's trust in you, well placed? I don't really understand this question but I know I caused them some heartache.
3: What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young? Setting fire to a haystack for example.
4: Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager? Yes - Sorry Mum! Sorry Dad!
5: Did you ever get caught? Yes. At eighteen I was arrested and brought to court. My parents were mortified.
To tell you the truth I am ashamed of several of the things I did back then but I am so glad that I gradually learnt my lesson and for the last fifty years I have lived a blameless life of scrupulous honesty and at least outwardly - conformity too. It could have easily gone the other way.
1: Where you a troublemaker when you were a kid? No
ReplyDelete2: Was your parent's trust in you, well placed? If they trusted me, yes.
3: What was the craziest thing you got away with when you were young? I honestly can’t come up with anything.
4: Is there anyone you owe an apology to for something you did as a teenager? Too many to mention.
5: Did you ever get caught? No.
1. No, goodie two shoes.
ReplyDelete2. Yes. I am amazed at what I recall doing alone and what I was allowed to do at such a young age.
3. Probably buying cigarettes at the local store for my mother and putting them on my parents account, and smoking them myself. Unfortunately they were menthol, which I didn't like too much.
4. Not that I remember. I do wish I spoke out more about things that were wrong.
5. I was caught once after buying a tube of glue at the local store and putting it on my family's account. I thought the fuss was out of proportion to the crime, but I think I had been told I wasn't to buy glue and I disobeyed.