What have I been up to in the kitchen this week? Quiche, round-steak with mashed potatoes and cauliflower, meat loaf, ham and baked beans, steak and Guinness pie.
Where have I been this week? Mt Vernon - I needed to get out for a long walk - but it was miserably hot and humid. Aldi and Target for a little shopping. The community center for the first Saturday morning community coffee. The treadmill, the pool,
What did I come to understand this week? A great idea, poorly explained does not come through to the reader as a good idea, and a flawed idea, well written, is still a flawed idea.
What always surprises me? Tuesday feeling like a Monday, after a three day holiday weekend.
Who deserves a slap this week? The idiot drivers who drive recklessly to get to the next traffic light before anyone else. Five out of Five.
What have I been reading? Jose Andres book on the food and drink of Spain.
How are we coming along on the next gallery show? The deadline is Saturday and I need about 10 more items.
We had two long weekends in a row and now I am back to work for two-days and then the next three off. It's a schedule I can get used to.
ReplyDeleteAs for those drivers, call me and I'll come slap 'em with you.
Lots of silly drivers here to chose from.
DeleteYou guys eat well. Your menu always sounds delicious!
ReplyDeleteMight as well have fun in the kitchen
DeleteI'll join the 5/5 slap list for idiot drivers!
ReplyDeleteI have more time than fenders
DeleteAlas it is too late to post you my best artistic creation.
ReplyDelete