Excellent pictures!!! I love the cock of course....but I can't believe someone taxidermized a Polar Bear! They ought to be stuffed themselves I say.
Bears love people, they taste just like pork chops.
That looks like a great farmers market. I love that t-shirt. Indiana is one of several states I’ve never been to.
the market was huge.
The t-shirt made me laugh! Love the photo of the beets for some reason, and also the "poop 'n scoop" sign.
I wonder if there a catalog to order those signs from?
Ft. Wayne looks to have a lot going on.Arnie doesn't look grumpy at all! He's a puddytat!The first time I visited I sent my parents a postcard and signed off with, "Headed out to get a tattoo!"
And did you?
First that should have said "The first time I visited Hawaii ..."And, yes I did ... and in the ensuing years I got five more!
A great variety of photos! Sure looks like you had a good time.
It was an interesting place
I used to see those horse and buggies quite often when I lived back in that neck of the woods. That polar bear is about to get you!
An antique shop had a large collection, a local doctor spent years collecting taxidermy.
Excellent pictures!!! I love the cock of course....but I can't believe someone taxidermized a Polar Bear! They ought to be stuffed themselves I say.
ReplyDeleteBears love people, they taste just like pork chops.
DeleteThat looks like a great farmers market. I love that t-shirt. Indiana is one of several states I’ve never been to.
ReplyDeletethe market was huge.
DeleteThe t-shirt made me laugh! Love the photo of the beets for some reason, and also the "poop 'n scoop" sign.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if there a catalog to order those signs from?
DeleteFt. Wayne looks to have a lot going on.
ReplyDeleteArnie doesn't look grumpy at all! He's a puddytat!
The first time I visited I sent my parents a postcard and signed off with, "Headed out to get a tattoo!"
And did you?
DeleteFirst that should have said "The first time I visited Hawaii ..."
DeleteAnd, yes I did ... and in the ensuing years I got five more!
A great variety of photos! Sure looks like you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteIt was an interesting place
DeleteI used to see those horse and buggies quite often when I lived back in that neck of the woods. That polar bear is about to get you!
ReplyDeleteAn antique shop had a large collection, a local doctor spent years collecting taxidermy.
Delete