![]() |
| The CTA Blue Line has some new rail cars. |
| Should I do more paintings in this style? |
Who have I talked with this week? Kevin, Amy, Joe, Joan, Pratibha, Ana, Susan, Rebecca, Gail, Rachel, Jose, my sweet bear, Tom, Dian, Grace, Warren.
What have I been up to this week? I came down with a cold just after the last WW-Wednesday, so I had a couple of quiet days, but there was an art show installation last Friday, and the show opener on Saturday afternoon. I did a grocery store run last Wednesday - we had been out of town for a few days and it was time to refresh.
Where have I been this week? The Community center, the grocery store and Trader Joe's. The pool, the treadmill. Aldi, the Library.
What have I been up to in the kitchen? Roast beef, Pizza, simmered sausage sauce and pasta.
How am I feeling? I am getting over a head cold and cough that we brought home from Chicago.
What is on the easel? A painting of a giant cock (chicken.)
What have I learned this week? The difference between a genetic test and a bio marker test.

Hope you’re soon completely recovered from the cold.
ReplyDeleteI am feeling much better now.
DeleteOur public transport seats can be hard and uncomfortable but yours seem worse. NYC Subway train seats were just solid plastic.
ReplyDeleteDCs newer cars have harder seats than the older one's.
DeleteYes, do more of that style of art! You could be the next Jackson Pollock!
ReplyDeleteAs I recall he drank heavily when he painted, I could try that.
DeleteA cold has been making the rounds; it visited me for the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for Maddie to ask about the giant cock, of course.
As for the painting you should do whatever makes you happy but I do enjoy that abstract piece.
What color should I paint the cock?
DeleteI enjoy red. Flaming red cock.
DeleteOkay, I'll stop.
Paint where the muse takes you! I like your Jackson Pollock style painting. It's fun freestyle.
ReplyDeleteI may have to do more of these
DeleteI hope the cold is on the run. I like that painting very much. Yes, continue working with that style.
ReplyDeleteOthers like it more than I do
DeleteI like all of your paintings!
ReplyDeleteThere are some I will never show.
Delete