I think that the fifteenth picture was the best one. It's amazing that the zoo allows visitors to get up and close to the old silverback. Gorillas can be very temperamental.
Every time I see a cat, from house cat to tiger and lions and cheetahs and panthers, I want on of the big ones! I'd take a giraffe but we'd have to raise the ceilings inside the house!
What a fun day and you took a lot of fabulous photos, too. "If I could talk to the animals, just imagine it, Chatting to a chimp in chimpanzee, Imagine talking to a tiger, chatting to a cheetah, What a neat achievement that would be!" ~ Rex Harrison in Doctor Dolittle
A very nice assortment of species for a children's zoo. Great pictures too!
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice zoo.
DeleteI think that the fifteenth picture was the best one. It's amazing that the zoo allows visitors to get up and close to the old silverback. Gorillas can be very temperamental.
ReplyDeleteVery tempermental
DeleteI like your selfie with the giraffe!
ReplyDeleteThe Giraffe feeding platform is really fun.
DeleteEvery time I see a cat, from house cat to tiger and lions and cheetahs and panthers, I want on of the big ones!
ReplyDeleteI'd take a giraffe but we'd have to raise the ceilings inside the house!
The Zoo is trying to secure more land, so they can have another giraffe.
DeleteYou got some really great shots. That must have been a fun day.
ReplyDeleteIt was, my nephew and great nephew joined my sister and I.
DeleteTerrific photos from a fun day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun day with family
DeleteWhat a fun day and you took a lot of fabulous photos, too.
ReplyDelete"If I could talk to the animals, just imagine it,
Chatting to a chimp in chimpanzee,
Imagine talking to a tiger, chatting to a cheetah,
What a neat achievement that would be!" ~ Rex Harrison in Doctor Dolittle
What would the aging lion teach me about life?
DeleteHours of entertainment!
ReplyDelete