Friday, May 25, 2018

If this is Friday, how can I be home?

It is a crazy travel cycle, this is the first Friday in May, that I have been home.  I will be on the road two Fridays in June.  Then I am home, well only one trip in July, and one in August.  I have spent a lot of time above the clouds, been in a three of my favorite cities. 

Time at home, between the trips tends to become catch up time, trying to get ready for the next run, trying to keep everything in the office working.  At some point I clicked a box for a higher level of security on my travel computer (a Chrome Book.) It is now fussy about what WiFi network it will connect to, and of course I have no idea how to un-click the box I clicked so long ago.  This results in less work being done while on the road, it is nice to have the excuse of my security settings are incompatible with open WiFi, but still work is delayed.  I need to write a presentation for Toronto, they emailed me a reminder that they would like by today.  


3 comments:

  1. I love that shot of the clouds. I got stressed just thinking about having to write a presentation today on your only Friday in May at home. It doesn't sound like you got stressed, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you work and travel more than anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holiday weekend; work can wait.

    ReplyDelete