Monday, January 22, 2018

Places I Should Go Back To

There are a lot of places I have only been to once, fewer I have been to many times.  Some of the places I have been to once, well once was enough (been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.) Others I should go back to.  I spent a few days in West Hollywood at a conference a few years ago, including a little exploring of LA, I should go back.  Glacier National Park, Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Arizona, New Mexico, Key West, the Bahamas, Italy, France, England, Germany, Greece, all places I should go back to.

Where do you want to go back to?

7 comments:

  1. Florence, Italy, and Montreal, Canada, are the first places that come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. montreal & vancouver canada.
    rehoboth delaware.
    hyde park new york.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Montreal, Sydney, San Fransisco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAWAII! By cruise ship from San Francisco and back. No flying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two days after leaving......i was already ready to go back to Buenos Aries. Have you seen the men??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pittsburgh, Sydney , Munich

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete