Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Five Media


1: What is playing on your television on as you read this? 
2: What music or other sound is playing while you read this? 
3: What was the last picture you took? 
4: When was the last time you read a book? 
5: Do you have a working VHS player? 

My answers: 
1: What is playing on your television on as you read this? Nothing, it is off.
2: What music or other sound is playing while you read this? The Jimmy Buffet channel on Amazon Prime streaming music service.
3: What was the last picture you took? A picture of an NSA recruiting poster on the subway. 
4: When was the last time you read a book? Friday afternoon, on the subway on my way home. 
5: Do you have a working VHS player?  Nope, found two of them in dad's house. 


5 comments:

  1. 1. TV Off
    2. Dream Theater - Spirit Carries On.
    3. Pictures of My Girlfriend
    4. Hmm.. I Don't No. Its Been a While When I Read Last Book.
    5. No, I'm Not.

    Nice To Meet You Man.. Check my Blog to. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, keep the soundtrack of our lives alive.

      Delete
  2. 1) Nothing, not home, sitting in United club at Newark International.
    2) Nothing, see above.
    3) The view out window from our 33rd floor hotel room in NY.
    4) Started a new one, Wake Up and Live by Dorothea Brande, flying to NY.
    5) Yes I have both a working VHS player as well as a working Betamax and still have new blank tapes available for both in case I need to record something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: What is playing on your television on as you read this? I think Carlos is watching CNN in the living room.

    2: What music or other sound is playing while you read this? Shwotunes, because I'm a Showtune Queen.

    3: What was the last picture you took? Of the cats nesting in the sun.

    4: When was the last time you read a book? Today.

    5: Do you have a working VHS player? I do not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1: I do not watch TV but Someone has it on nearly 24/7 It is playing Law and Order
    2: Enya Flora's Secret
    3: the calendar at work with the pharm rep lunches.
    4: When was the last time you read a book? this afternoon at lunch hour.
    5: I think we do although I have not used it in years.

    ReplyDelete