Monday, August 21, 2017

Mini Me





The top picture was taken the spring I finished the 8th grade, look at the hair, the face, the tiny waist.  The middle picture was taken in Florida when I was about 2 1/2 years old, I am the one in the red pants.  I still stand like that, with my hands kind of awkwardly held in front or behind me. What great fashion sense at that young age. This last picture was taken when I was about 16 months old, I am on the sofa, I am not sure if that was my doll, or my sister's.  

Looking back at the evidence, it is hard to believe that anyone was surprised when I married J.  (My middle brother was.) 

What do the pictures of your mini me reveal? 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! And could the lapels and tie have been any bigger?!? I love that you pointed out an example of your adult posture. I notice those signs of the future me in early photos, too. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egads!!! That bowtie!

    I wore a similar outfit as my high school band uniform.

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wear that coat and bow tie today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only in my dreams do I fit in that coat today. I wonder where the bow tie went? I think my sister made it for me. I know I still have the one I wore for my aunts wedding when I was 4 years old.

      Delete