Monday, August 07, 2017

A certain Style



The moment I walked into the gallery at the museum I instantly knew this was a Monet.  It has a distinct style - once you have seen a billion-dollars-worth of his work (all in one room in Paris), you can instantly tell it is his, or a good copy.  

I wonder what my personal style is.  I'd like to think comfortable, comfortable with who I am, comfortable in my skin, with my station in life.  I do little to impress anyone, I don't care to anymore.  Like me for who I am, or not, I'll be fine for the most part either way.  My secret fear, is that my style is perceived as slob, and I am probably okay with that.  

What is your personal style? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm a slob and I don't give six shits what anyone else thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a heavier brush stroke than Monet and my palate is of more contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true words, Jim! Line is often a compelling component of your photographs!


    เย็ดสาว


    ReplyDelete