Saturday, May 20, 2017

Changing Trains


I have changed trains at Slough twice. Slough is just about directly west of the center of London, out past Heathrow airport.  The first time I was inbound from Gatwick, and changed trains at Slough with luggage in tow.  The last time I was headed to Windsor - and changed trains here.  That last trip, Jay was headed to Oxford, we rode together as far as Slough, then went our separate ways.  As I recall on that trip, I went home 3 or 4 days before he did.  

I have changed trains at Slough, have I really been to Slough? Do I really want to see anymore of Slough? 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/20/2017

    I wouldn't recommend it. I went to a multiplex cinema there. That's about as good as it gets.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it cold there viz. cold Slough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete