Saturday, May 20, 2017

Changing Trains


I have changed trains at Slough twice. Slough is just about directly west of the center of London, out past Heathrow airport.  The first time I was inbound from Gatwick, and changed trains at Slough with luggage in tow.  The last time I was headed to Windsor - and changed trains here.  That last trip, Jay was headed to Oxford, we rode together as far as Slough, then went our separate ways.  As I recall on that trip, I went home 3 or 4 days before he did.  

I have changed trains at Slough, have I really been to Slough? Do I really want to see anymore of Slough? 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't recommend it. I went to a multiplex cinema there. That's about as good as it gets.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it cold there viz. cold Slough?

    ReplyDelete