Thursday, May 25, 2017

Blitz

I had never been too sure of dogs, before Blitz the wonder dog.  I never really trusted them, most are poorly behaved.  Some of the little ones are vicious.  Blitz is different, he is very well behaved.  He can be fun and funny.  The last thing that I heard my mother say that entirely made sense, was shouting at Blitz to be quiet, there was someone unfamiliar at the door.  

He is my sisters youngest child.  At 120 pounds the lightest of her kids.  

Is there a special dog in your life? 

7 comments:

  1. We must all be on dog today. That was my whole post today. I have several special dogs....but my Buster is the most special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE dogs as long as their owners are responsible. (Well, usually then I still love the dogs, it's the people I can´t stand!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wont bother even answering this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have cats; I cannot answer this question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All dogs are special !

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete