Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday Five - This or That this Week



If you have a choice, do you prefer: 
1:  The Ocean or the Desert? 
2:  Big Surf or a Glassy Bay?
3:  Planes or Trains?
4:  Power boats or Sail Boats 
5:  Sunrise or Sunset

My answers: 
1:  The Desert, there is something magical about it 
2:  Glassy Bay - I love the reflections in calm waters 
3:  Trains - I fly a lot and I love to fly, but trains are so comfortable
4:  Power boats - it is a control issue
5:  Sunrise - I am more of a morning person 


7 comments:

  1. 1 - ocean
    2 - glassy bay
    3 - trains
    4 - sail boats
    5 - sunrise

    LOVE the golden gate pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. both
    2. both
    3. trains
    4. sail boats
    5 both

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1: I have always lived within an hour or less from the sea so ... ocean.

    2: Both.

    3: The speed of planes or the romance of trains; I'd have to say both, depending on where I'm headed.

    4: Sail Boats

    5: Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1)Ocean
    2)Glassy Bay
    3)Planes
    4)Sail
    5)Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. were we separated at birth? we have many similarities!

      Delete
  5. 1. Ocean, the sound of the waves is mesmerizing
    2. Big Surf, I love watching waves
    3. Trains, I love them.
    4. Neither...I get seasick
    5. Sunrise...I am a morning person

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to adore sunsets, now I appreciate the sunrises.
    I miss the water.

    ReplyDelete