Saturday, September 17, 2016

You Are So Beautiful


Last Sunday I was out running errands, a stop at Target, a farmers market, and a stop at a large regional shopping mall.  Lots of people, lots of different people.  I was struck at one point by my thoughts, thoughts of how each person has something special about them.  Each one is beautiful in their own unique way.   Many of them are different than me, many are not what I would find personally attractive, but there is something wonderful about each one.  Many years ago a speaker urged the audience to look for the good in each person.  That message stuck for me.  


2 comments:

  1. So true David. This I have always believed. The only thing that is not beautiful is evil.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to look for the good therein may be our only lifesaving mechanism

    ReplyDelete