- Working for psychopaths was worth it, as long as they paid me well.
- That I had to live my life to satisfy others.
- That I had to be thin, to be happy.
- Money was the source of happiness.
- That great leaders were perfect.
- That if I worked hard enough, I would always be successful.
- That Richard Nixon was just misunderstood.
- That all doctors were quacks.
- That I was a simple person.
- That if I quit running, I would get fat - well maybe I was right on that one.
Monday, August 22, 2016
I used to think
Spo recently posted a list of things he once thought were true, that he no longer believes are true followed by Ron in Delaware. Here is a list of ten things I once thought were true, that I no longer believe.