Thursday, January 28, 2016

Things I need Less of in My Life


Political extremists on both sides - we need to focus on the common ground for the common good

Crazy people with guns, not all people with guns are crazy,

Pointless and meaningless meetings, if you have to hold a meeting to figure out if you have anything to talk about at the meeting, you don't need to hold the meeting.

Insecurity

People who are afraid to make a decision and do something,

People in a hurry to get to pointless, meaningless meetings

Religious extremists,  religion is a very personal thing, I won't impost mine (or the lack there of) please don't impose yours on me

Winter

Urgent and breaking news, if it isn't nuclear war, I can wait until later to hear about it, in fact, don't tell me about nuclear war - I'll know it when I feel it

Over hyped security, seriously, one of our offices just did an "active shooter" exercise - my chances of an earthquake happening while I am in the office are greater and we have not practiced the safety plan for an earthquake (and the directions are about the same, hide under my desk.)




4 comments:

  1. A PERFECT list. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll know it when I feel it"... {giggle}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Sarah Palin?

    ReplyDelete