Sunday, January 31, 2016
Meme of the Week - Let's get moving
What do we really know about one another, we read each other's blogs, but there is more to each of us than our blog content. So this year I am going to try to create a meme, or list of questions of the week. If you like the questions, feel free to copy and paste the questions onto your blog, and please link back to http://travelpenguin.blogspot.com/. Let me know in the comments how to find your blog and your answers.
1) If an anonymous stranger was going to buy you a car, what would you ask for?
A red Ferrari convertible
2) What is the most expensive restaurant meal you have ever had?
Christmas Dinner at Altitude 95 on the Eiffel Tower
3) Ever damaged a rental car?
Had a windshield broken by a rock in Montana
4) The closest you have ever come to missing a flight, but made it on board?
One night in Memphis, back in the worst days of North West, about 12 minutes between flights, they reopened the door to let the last three of us on board.
5) Ever had your bags lost by the airlines?
I have had bags, arrive a day after I did, but never lost never to be seen again. As long as this happens on the way home, I really don't care. I almost always, check a bag.