What do we really know about one another, we read each other's blogs, but there is more to each of us than our blog content. So this year I am going to try to create a meme, or list of questions of the week. If you like the questions, feel free to copy and paste the questions onto your blog, and please link back to http://travelpenguin.blogspot.com/. Let me know in the comments how to find your blog and your answers.
This week is about seasons.
- What season of the year where you born?
- Late summer, a hot an stormy night near the end of August
- What is your favorite thing about
- Winter? The silence of the first snow
- Spring? More sunlight and the warmer days
- Summer? Not needing a sweater or coat for months
- Fall? The colors of early fall, the fall harvest
- What climate would you live in year around, if you could? Early fall
- What is your sure fire way of knowing spring has arrived?
- When the leaves on the oak trees are as big as a squirrels ear, we are free of frost (that only let my grandfather down once in 50 years of gardening.)
- What is your least favorite season and why?
- Winter - I don't like the dark and cold.